The Senior Circle is a national, nonprofit organization committed to enriching the lives of adults age 50 and over. When you join Senior Circle for just $15.00, your annual membership offers a generous selection of valuable discounts, activities and events, exercise and wellness classes, a chapter newsletter and national publication subscription, in-hospital privileges, reciprocal privileges and much more.
The Senior Circle Mission
Our mission is to encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful education, wellness, health, volunteer opportunities and social activities at our hospital and throughout the community, while providing a forum for fellowship, valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
The Senior Circle program represents our commitment to meet the needs of seniors by providing them with opportunities to continue to live the healthiest, most fulfilling lives possible. It is our goal to offer seniors in our community an outlet where they can participate in activities and share common interests with other seniors, while at the same time promoting health and wellness.
If you are 50 years of age or older we welcome you to join us.
Local Membership Benefits
- Dedicated Senior Circle Advisor
- A subscription to our quarterly chapter newsletter
- Free calendar of events
- Free monthly activities
- Free exercise classes
- Free educational lunch and learn program
- Discounts at area shops
- Day and overnight travel opportunities
- Free Notary Public
- Free copying and faxing
- Holiday parties
- The opportunity to participate on our Volunteer Committees
- Complimentatry private room upgrade during your hospital stay when staffing and availability permits
- And more...
National Membership Benefits
- Senior Circle National Web Site
- Subscription to Senior Circle's national publication
- Toll-free member services line
- National Travel Program
- Prescription Discount
- Hearing Care Discount
- Vision Care Discount
- Emergency Response Discount with ADT
- National Car Rental Discounts
For More Information
Find out about upcoming activities look for Senior Circle under the Health Calendar and Events.
For information on membership or other questions, contact the Senior Circle Advisor through Contact Us or call 731-968-1704.